O1. Pick fifteen of your favorite movies.
O2. Find a quote from each movie.
O3. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly.
O𝟺. Put who guessed it and the movie.
O5. No Googling and no using of other search functions.
O6. Guess away.
1. You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.
2. Well, I lied to you too... when I said I didn't want to be like you, because I am like you. Everything good in me I have from you.
3. Look, I like the Christmas Jesus best, and I'm sayin' grace. When you say grace, you can say it to Grownup Jesus or Teenage Jesus or Bearded Jesus or whoever you want.
4. Yeah, McLovin, how is it going with the ladies?
5. Well... if there is a higher power, then... why is it he can't get you a new sweater??
6. Right. Better clench up, Legolas.
7. Why should the cortesan chose the penniless sitar player over the maharajah who is offering her a lifetime of security, that's real love. Once the sitar player has satisfied his lust he will leave her with nothing. I suggest that the cortesean chose the maharajah.
8. We need to hide someplace where there are no dinner theaters. In fact, we need to hide someplace where is no theater period, no culture whatsoever. -Los Angeles
9. I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.
10. My grandfather thinks this town is cursed. He says that, all the bad things that happen in this town are because of one thing. An evil thing that feeds off the people of Derry.
11. I don't meant to throw this at you from left field, but what do women want? I mean, I can't figure it out. They want us to ask; they, they don't want us to ask; they want us to make a move, not make a move. They want us to be on bottom; they want us to be on top. Use hair products, don't use hair products. What do you people want?
12. Slappa da Bass
13. I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blind, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the DEVIL'S eyes! I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up for I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... EVIL!
14. You are a murderer of love!
15. It seems despite your exhaustive defensive strategies, you still have a bit of a security problem, Headmaster. [Order members enter] And I'm afraid it's quite extensive. How dare you stand where he stood. Tell them how it happened that night! How you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!
Some of these I chose more obscure quotes rather than quotes that gave away the movie. Some I had no choice LOL Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!